It is easy to register with us for your NHS prescriptions.
- You will first be asked to provide an email address and password. These will be used in the future for you to login to your account, so make sure to use a memorable password.
- Next, you will be asked to provide your name, phone number, NHS number, gender at birth and date of birth. Please make sure this is accurate as we use this information to request your prescription from your GP surgery, and any errors could lead to the GP rejecting the request.
- You will then be asked to provide your address, which you can search for by entering your postcode, or you can enter your address manually. This should be the address that your GP surgery has noted as your registered address. You will be able to add an alternative address for shipping once you have registered.
- Then you will need to add your registered GP surgery. You can search for your surgery by postcode, which can be your home postcode which would show a list of surgeries close to you. Alternatively, you can search for the surgery by name or street address. Again, it is important that you select the correct surgery otherwise any request you make for your prescription will be rejected by the GP surgery if they do not have you registered on their database.
- You will then be sent a verification email to enter a code. Please make sure to check your junk folder in your emails.
- Finally, you will be asked to agree to our terms and conditions, that you are happy for Simple Online Pharmacy to become your nominated pharmacy, and give us permission to access your Summary Care Record to safely dispense your medication.
And that's it, you have now registered with Simple Online Pharmacy, and you can now proceed to place your first prescription request.