If a patient has unwanted or out of date medication, please ensure you do not dispose of this medication at home. Please take the medication to your local pharmacy and ask if they will be able to dispose of safely for you.
Articles in this section
- How do I register to order my NHS prescriptions?
- How do I add medication to my NHS Profile
- What is our pouch service? How does it work?
- How long will it take for my GP to authorise my prescription request?
- My medicine is a cold-chain item. Are you still able to post this?
- Can you help me keep track of when I need to reorder my medication?
- Can I have multiple deliveries?
- What should I do with unwanted medication?